Nutrigrow High-P is a quality fertiliser which is ideal for areas requiring a large amount of phosphate (P). High-P also benefits from a low amount of nitrogen & potassium, making it a popular choice as a general feed. This product is widely used in paddocks and pasture as a corrective treatment for phosphate (P) deficiencies, or used at lower rates as a general feed which will slowly release the fertiliser over a 6 week period.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for. Apply either by hand or through a fertiliser spreader.
- Suitable for paddocks, pasture, lawns, sports turf and amenity areas
- Ideal for plants deficient in phosphate
- Contains low levels of nitrogen and potassium- ideal as a general feed
- When used at lower rates as a general feed High-P is released slowly over a 6 week period
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution
- Always read the product label before use
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment