Nutrigrow Spring Rise 10-4-4+TE is an organic based, high quality NPK fertiliser which is ideal for treating any grassed area from lawns and sports pitches to paddocks and pasture. This mini-granular compound fertiliser is ideal for general maintenance or to feed grass for intensive grazing or hay production.
It will release the fertiliser over a 6 week period ensuring your grass stays lush and healthy for longer. As well as providing grass with essential macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium), Spring Rise also contains the micronutrients calcium, magnesium and iron.
Each of these trace elements contribute to the health of plants; whilst magnesium and iron help in the production of Chlorophyll and, in turn, photosynthesis. Calcium is responsible for holding together plant cell walls. Due to the combination of macro and micronutrients, Spring Rise is particularly useful on grass which looks stressed or in need of some care.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for. The general application rate would be 50g per m².
Apply either by hand or through a spreader. If you require a fertiliser without the additional trace elements, then take a look at 9-7-7 Spring Lawn Fertiliser.
- Mini compound granules provide excellent spreading pattern
- Suitable for use on lawns, paddocks, pasture, sports turf and trees and ornamentals
- Contains trace elements- calcium, magnesium and iron
- Ideal for grass suffering from stress or nutrient deficiencies
- Always read the product label before use
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime