New from Nutrigrow®, Myco Stress Defender is a biostimulant fertiliser with a source of nitrogen, potassium, and significant levels of amino acids. This product contains nine species of Endo Mycorrhizal fungi* which are extremely beneficial to the turf. Myco also contains various species of trichoderma which produces compounds that stimulate plant growth, and species of bacillus, which helps the plant to produce phyto hormones that promote root growth. This fertiliser helps protect against stress and promotes recovery from harsh weather conditions and mowing, as well as the use of pesticides and fertiliser.
Mycorrhizal fungi colonise the plant’s root system, and develops a symbiotic association called “mycorrhiza”. These form a network of fine filaments that associate with plant roots, and draw nutrients and water from the soil that the root system would not be able to access otherwise.
- Mini compound granules provide excellent spreading pattern.
- Suitable for use on sports turf & amenity turf.
- High in Amino Acids/Humic acids.
- Ideal for grass suffering from stress or nutrient deficiencies.
- Contains nine species of mycorrhizal fungi* which are benefical to the turf.
- For applying fertiliser over large areas we recommend a fertiliser spreader to ensure even coverage.
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime.
- Can be applied all year round.