Nutrigrow 16-16-16 (or Triple 16) is a quality NPK fertiliser which offers a balanced feed. Triple 16 can be used as a standard treatment for feeding grass which will be grazed or used to make hay. It is one of the most flexible blends of fertiliser we offer as it delivers the same amount of nitrogen, phosphate & potassium. This balanced formulation can be particularly useful if you are treating areas slightly deficient in phosphate or potassium as you are also delivering nitrogen which will be needed to promote top growth.
The application rate will depend on how many times you will apply the product, and also what the grass is going to be used for. For a general feed we recommend 75-150kg/ha or 30-70kg/acre.
If you require a product with a higher level of nitrogen then consider 20-10-10 Paddock Fertiliser. If you require a fertiliser with no nitrogen, then consider looking at 0-24-24 No-Nitrogen Fertiliser.
This product is also available in a 600kg Bulk Bag.
- Ideal for treating grass that is going to be grazed or made into hay
- Very flexible – contains balanced levels of three macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium)
- Mini compound granules provide excellent spreading pattern
- Always read the product label before use
- Do not graze until all fertiliser prills have completely dissolved, typically 2-3 days
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime
- Consider over-seeding with Paddock Grass Seed to help to fill out any bare or thin patches