20-10-10 is a quality NPK fertiliser which has been the standard treatment for paddocks and pasture for many years. This product is ideal for general maintenance or to feed grass for intensive hay production and grazing. The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for.
For a general feed we recommend 2 bags per acre (50kgs). If the area is going to be used to grow hay, or intensively grazed, then look to apply 3 bags per acre (75kgs). 20-10-10 can be kept in storage until you require it providing it is stored in a dry and well ventilated area. Apply either by hand or through a spreader.
If you really want to make your paddocks look good, consider over-seeding with Paddock Grass Seed. This will help to fill out any bare or thin patches.
- Mini compound granules provide excellent spreading pattern
- Ideal for use on paddocks and pasture
- Can be spread by hand or with a fertiliser spreader
- Can be used the majority of the year
- Always read the product label before use
- Do not graze until all fertiliser prills have completely dissolved, typically 24 hours
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- If you require a more balanced amount of fertiliser 16-16-16 Nutrigrow Fertiliser is ideal