High K is a quality fertiliser which is ideal for areas requiring a large amount of potassium (K). Although this product is mainly used in paddocks & pasture, due to its compound mini-granule formulation it is also suitable for lawns, sports turf & amenity areas.
This product can be used at higher rates for correcting potassium deficiencies, or used as a general feed which will slowly release the fertiliser over a 6 week period. High K contains a high level (29%) of potassium. Potassium is a vital macronutrient for plants, grass and trees; as well as regulating CO² uptake during photosynthesis, potassium also regulates water, produces ATP and activates growth related enzymes. Alongside potassium, High K also benefits from low levels of nitrogen, magnesium and iron which all also contribute to the health of plants.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for. Apply either by hand or through a fertiliser spreader.
- Suitable for paddocks, pasture, lawns, sports turf and amenity areas
- Mini-granule compound formulation
- Corrects potassium deficiencies when used at high rates
- Also contains magnesium and iron
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution
- Always read the product label before use
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment