Nutrigrow Revive is a water soluble NPK fertiliser which can be applied via sprayer or fertigation system. Revive contains 3 powerful macronutrients which are suitable for use on a wide range of crops including turf, fruit, ornamentals & grassland. Revive is particularly suited to the reproductive phase to stimulate flower & fruit development. Also, as it contains a huge 30% of potassium it is ideal for those requiring this macronutrient at a higher level. Fertilisers applied directly to the leaf will give a quicker response than granular fertiliser. Soluble powders generally deliver more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
Apply at 2-4 week intervals from March to September at 25-50 kg/ha as a foliar spray applied in 200 litre/ha water. If using handheld equipment apply 2.4-5 grams of product per square metre in 20ml of water.
- Soluble formulation delivers more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers
- Contains high levels of potassium
- Contains a wide range of micronutrients (trace elements) alongside the 3 main macronutrients
- Can be used from March to September
- Stimulates fruit and flower development
- Can be applied via sprayer or fertigation system
- Always read the product label before use
- Only apply to crop that is actively growing
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash hands after handling
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime