Nutrigrow Phased Release 18-3.5-8+1Mg is an organic based, high quality NPK fertiliser which is ideal for treating amenity areas such as lawns & sports pitches. This product is ideal for areas which require the feed to be slowly released over a 12-16 week period. Slow/phased release fertilisers help avoid any sudden, rapid growth and also reduce the risk of scorch to the grass. As well as the 3 main macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate and potassium), Phased Release also contains some trace elements, such as magnesium, which are particularly useful in aiding maximum nutrient uptake. This is a mini-granular compound fertiliser which offers an excellent spreading pattern.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and how much top growth you require. Apply either by hand or through one of our spreader applicators.
After a granular fertiliser with more trace elements? Take a look at 10-4-4+TE Spring Rise Fertiliser.
- Suitable for use on lawns, paddocks, pasture, sports turf and trees and ornamentals
- Active ingredients released over a 12-16 week period
- Mini compound granules provide excellent spreading pattern
- Season long performance
- Reduces unwanted growth flushes
- Reduces soft lush growth and disease susceptibility
- Reduced chance of scorching.
- Always read the product label before use
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime