Nutrigrow Outfield is a water soluble NPK fertiliser which can be applied via boom or knapsack sprayer. Alongside 3 powerful macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphate potassium), Outfield also contains the micronutrient, magnesium which aids photosynthesis. This fertiliser is suitable for a wide range of crops including turf, ornamentals, sports pitches & grassland. Fertilisers applied directly to the leaf will give a quicker response than granular fertiliser. Soluble powders generally deliver more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers.
Apply at 2-4 week intervals from January to December at 25-50 kg/ha as a foliar spray applied in 300-600 litre/ha water. If using handheld equipment apply 25 grams of product per square metre in 30ml of water up to 50 grams per square metre in 60ml of water.
- Can be used on multiple areas, such as turf, ornamentals, sports pitches & grassland
- Suitable for application via knapsack or boom sprayer
- Delivers more nutritional value than liquid fertilisers
- Contains magnesium which aids photosynthesis
- Always read the product label before use
- Use this product as a direct replacement to granular fertiliser
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment