Nutrigrow Autumn 3-12-12 is ideal for use in the autumn & winter on any grass area such as lawns, paddocks, pasture and sports turf. This is a quality, fast acting spreadable compound fertiliser with 2-3mm uniform granules. Whilst it is commonly used during the cooler periods, Nutrigrow Autumn can be used all year round if you require a product with a low level of nitrogen. Use this fertiliser at an average of 50g per m².
Treating grass in the autumn and winter is very important as it helps strengthen the grass whilst also offering pre-stress conditioning against the harsh conditions. Treating in the cooler months also helps to reduce the threat of disease, moss & weeds by encouraging a denser sward.
- 6 weeks longevity
- Turf response is seen within 7 days
- Granule dispersal takes on average 4-5 days
- Ideal balance of NPK to strengthen turf
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution
- High phosphate and potash levels to encourage harder growth and better root development
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects
- Versatile application rates, as low as 35g/m² enabling one bag to cover 600m² making them very economical
- Always read the product label before use
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- If you require a winter fertiliser with high iron consider Nutrigrow 4-0-4+9fe
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment