Nutrigrow 4-0-4+9Fe is ideal for autumn and winter use on any grassed area. This is a quality, fast acting spreadable compound fertiliser with 2-3mm uniform granules. While it is commonly used during the cooler periods, it can be used all year round if you require a lower nitrogen mix. The high iron content will green grass up without promoting top growth and will also blacken moss. Use Nutrigrow 4-0-4+9Fe at an average of 50g per m².
Treating grass in the autumn and winter is very important as it helps strengthen the grass while also offering pre-stress conditioning. Application during the cooler months also helps to reduce the threat of disease, moss & weeds by encouraging a denser sward.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for. Apply either by hand or through a fertiliser spreader.
- Suitable for lawns, sports turf and amenity areas
- 6 weeks longevity
- Granule Dispersal takes on average 4-5 days
- True compounds with each granule containing the desired spread of nutrients
- Ensures even growth, quality and colour over the whole area and prevents the unsightly specking effects
- Versatile application rates, as low as 35g/m² enabling one bag to cover 570m² making them very economical
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution
- Always read the product label before use
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment