Compound Fertiliser with Iron. Ideal for use in lawns, four in one; it will make lawns greener, kill a range of weeds, remove moss & fertilise the grass for a thicker and healthier looking lawn. Can be used between May and August when grass, moss and weeds are actively growing, and soil is moist.
One bag will treat up to 625m² and can be applied at 32g per m². The key to reducing moss is to have effective all-year round management.
- Suitable for use on lawns and sports turf
- Does 4 jobs in 1 easy application – greens grass, kills a range of weeds, removes moss and fertilises the grass
- Offers effective control over common weeds such as daisy, plantain, dandelion and clover
- Contains ferrous sulphate to kill moss quickly and fertilise the grass
- Mini-granule formulation (1.0 – 2.5mm)
- Can be used between May & August
- Always read the product label before use
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- Improve the pH of your soil by applying Granulated Lime
- Maximum two treatments per year with at least 40 days between applications
- Only apply to established turf