MossTop is a quality fertiliser which is ideal for areas suffering from moss. Although not classed as a moss killer, MossTop can significantly reduce the moss population due to its high level of iron (Fe). MossTop also contains a balanced amount of nutrients which are ideal for autumn/early spring; this is also the best time to treat moss.
MossTop is a mini granule compound fertiliser which means it is ideal for use on paddocks, lawns, sports turf or amenity areas. It’s slow release formulation will gradually release over a 6 week period. MossTop on its own is unlikely to deliver enough nutrients for the grass for the rapid spring growth, so consider topping up with a product which has a higher Nitrogen content such as 20-10-10 or 9-7-7 Fertiliser.
The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for. Apply either by hand or through a fertiliser spreader.
- Suitable for paddocks, pasture, lawns, sports turf and amenity areas
- Contains a high level of iron which offers control over moss
- Contains a balanced amount of nutrients
- Slow release formulation
- Granules provide ease of application and an even distribution
- Always read the product label before use
- When applying ensure you get even coverage. We recommend a fertiliser spreader
- If you require a higher Iron content look at Nutrigrow 4-0-4+9fe
- Avoid mowing for 3-4 days either side of treatment